The Present or afterlife of Duck Out

Why 2nd? Because the first is ready, but I had some more idea. So I though I gonna make another one.
I started a second version with strictly traditional art techniques. This means the illustrations are really non-digital sheets. Sometimes this is difficult when I take a photo about my finished work I feel temptation to modified little bit with graphic programs. I am not against the digital things, but occasionally I feel my work powerless because it is missing the strength of hand made line drawing.
I made four new illustration for the same theme. I used the first digital Duck Out as an sketch. That why so similar some composition. It could be a book as well once in the future. But with a new story.
Here are some details​. Find more in Illustration





Comments