Story Writer Vacancy CLOSED

I am looking for I’ve found the ideal candidate, who is interested in creative writing and wants to join my children book project. I need someone, who understands how 5 years old children see the world. Who thinks writing for children is exciting and challenging. Who likes illustrated children books and thinks the pictures and the story are equal in this genre.
The book is finished but not ready. The new version of the book is in progress. The previous one can be seen  below. Click on the Google Slides "play button" and open it to full screen mode with Ctrl+Shift+F
The story is written by me because I needed for the pictures. Now the pictures need better and enjoyable text. If you like the idea and wanted to take a part in it just for fun or for experience, please contact me via the blog. 
PS.: I am non-native speaker and not a writer

Comments